Keencut Simplex Entry Level Cutter Bar - 1100mm
Found it cheaper somewhere else? Get in touch to get our best price Get in touch
Keencut Simplex dimensions
|Cut Length cm (”)||
110 cm (44")
|160 cm (64")||210cm (84")||260 cm (104")||310 cm (124")|
|A cm (”)||127(50")||177(70.5")||227(89.5")||277(89.5")||327(128.75")|
|B cm (”)||11(4.4")||11(4.4")||11(4.4")||11(4.4")||11(4.4")|
Download the manual Download
Lightweight yet hardwearing construction
- Lightweight construction for convenient portability even over longer lengths
- High tensile aerospace aluminium alloy
- Super grade anodising for lifetime good looks and function
Ergonomic Cutting Head
- Original Keencut 'Rocker Style' Cutting Head
- Accepts standard off-the-shelf Medium Duty Utility Blades
- Fitted with Blade Depth Guide and Blade Ejector
- Spring loaded cutting head so blade instantly retracts when not in use
- Patented space age bearing and slide system designed for operator adjustment and minimal maintenance
Textile Cutter - Optional
- Comes Complete with Circular Knife Blade
- 10 pack of replacement blades available, product code TEXB
- Cold cut textiles and other delicate materials
- Ideal for trimming thin strips off banners and posters where a knife blade would be too aggressive
- Comes fitted with Red Blade Guard to be engaged when not in use for optimum safety
- Order On-line
Keencut Simplex’s innovative design offers
Exact accuracy for general purpose cutting of wide format materials up to 3.1mtrs wide.
Keencut Simplex features a straightness guarantee of 1.00mm, or 1:3000 over the length of the cutter bar, Simplex is an economical alternative to the Keencut Javelin where less extreme accuracy is required.
Keencut Simplex blades
The Simplex uses utility knife blades and features blade depth adjustment and a spring-loaded blade. The utility blades will cut to a depth of 10mm (0.4”). The patented linear bearings have been tested under load for 1600km (1000 miles) and carry a 20 year guarantee. Full length silicon rubber grip strips ensure all work is clamped when cutting and also protect the surface of the material being cut.
An economic solution for all your multi-purpose cutting needs.
Talk to our specialist team
To find out more about the Keencut Simplex range and how they can help you to handle even the most demanding of cutting jobs, take a few seconds to fill out our contact request form and a member of our expert team will give you a call.